Sunday

Lightning Trip (번개출조)

A "lighting trip" is what we call an unplanned trip that gets organized and happens on the spot.  Such is a trip Dr. Shin, Jonathan, and I took yesterday early morning to a Kangwon creek.  It's been a long while since the three of us went out to fish and it was good catching up on life.  Dr. Shin got stung in the forehead by a bee, Jonathan hooked but lost a big fish, and I was just happy to be out.  It was a hot day and the fish stopped biting by 10am but we all managed to catch a few fish before they shut down.  I wished Mr. Lee and Soboro were here with us and I'm going to try plan a later summer or early fall trip where we can have everyone gather for a day or two.  I also thought about my friends in Taiwan, and hoped that everyone was doing okay after the terrible typhoons that recently hit there. 

I suggest we do a bass trip before the summer is over, preferably a belly boat trip without motors.  I'll try to get a date on people's calenders for this trip.  Stay warm in the hot weather guys.

조나단형, 제준이 형 - 어제 즐거웠습니다.  진짜 오랜만에 우리 셋이 다녀 왔네요.  어제 좋은 포인트 많이 양보해 주시고, 운전해주시고, 또 맛있는 것도 많이 사주셔서 감사합니다.  우리 곧 배스 만나러 가야죠.  그때는 제가 준비좀 제대로 하겠습니다.











































































































































































2 comments:

  1. I think we drove more than we fished, but this was a good quick trip to east cost creek. The water was low and weather was too hot, but we were able to catch a few during given time. The kimchi soup we had for lunch was one of the best one I ever had. Thanks Dr. Shin and Gonefishing.

    ReplyDelete