Saturday

The heart attack:

I tied my recent grizzly parachute at the end of my tippet line and I threw it where I thought I could catch beautiful lenok. All of sudden something was pulling so hard, so I thought my line was caught in between the rocks. But something was keep pulling and moving really fast. It took me a while I realize I caught something big. Since I couldn’t right away pull-in the line, I had time to look at my #3 rod bending close to “U” shape. Luckily I had my tippet a little thicker night before dreaming of catch large fish. I almost had a heart attack catching this rainbow.






































6 comments:

  1. I know this is why I like fishing it is all so unprodictiable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy 똥!!! It's the fattest rainbow I've ever seen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am just glad that I didn't used my Sage 000 at that time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beast! Nice treat to encounter fish like that once in a while.

    ReplyDelete