Thursday

Finding small rainbows in the morning.

Due to my jetlag, I got up again in the middle of the night. I wanted to stay away from the computer and books this morning, so I got in the car and drove east. It’s my first time visiting KiHwaChun but after this morning, it won’t be my last. I fished for a couple of hours and was catching fish every other cast. I saw some bigger rainbows aggressively rising but failed to catch the bigger ones. I also met some GalgyuNis and they are always pretty to look at. I got back before lunchtime and although I am physically tired, it’s like waking up after a pleasant dream. I had a nice morning today.












2 comments:

  1. You really done it. 옳지않아.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ㅋㅋ 그래서 위에 형 보라고 사진도 하나올려 드렸잖아요. yes please. 씨를 말린다는 얘기 진짜 너무 웃꼈어요.

    ReplyDelete