Friday

after the storm














MrLee and I took a stroll out to a local fishing pond to try our luck at some after storm fishing. As expected the water was muddy, high, and things did not look promising. Mrlee with his light spey outfit rolled out some casts and soon found a skygazer pulling at the end of the line. Mrlee's first catch gave me inspiration and I found one at the end of my line too. Overall the day was slow, a few fish here and there but not steady. It was hot as hell and by noon time we had to call it quits. Good catching or not, it's just good to be able to fish with my friend mrlee regularly. Regular is a good thing.






7 comments:

  1. looks like there was still some clarity to the water, nice mixed bag guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks guys. the mansoon is just about over and the water levels in the creeks are going down. next couple of weeks should be great fishing here, will update soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It seems that you guys have a very good friend.
    Let's hope you guys special friendship keeps on going.

    ㅎㅎㅎ

    ReplyDelete
  4. how about the giant skygazer?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just heard about the giant skygazer from a separate source. It seems it is confirmed. Need to find our way down there soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. After all that rain, it must of been stress relief trip. That's what I am talking about!

    ReplyDelete