Saturday

A walk in the park…














I took a walk around Banana Lake yesterday. Department of Natural Resources should have released hundreds of rainbows here a couple of weeks ago. I fished for about an hour and caught some bluegills. I saw a lot of people around the lake trying to catch trout, and I bet these are the late arrivals. The early birds probably too most of the trout… I decided to stop fishing… I thought about all those people trying to catch trout, including me. Most of these guys will take the trout home for dinner, and that’s fine as I don’t think they will survive here anyways. I stopped fishing because I already caught a few blue gills, and thought that I would give the trout a break. Maybe I will come back here in the winter, just before the water freezes over to see if there is one or two trout still in here. But for now, they need a break, there’s too many hooks in the lake, I just thought they might appreciate it.



No comments:

Post a Comment