Tuesday

Shining Fly













These days one of my friends had an idea that if the shinning fly can attract fishes in Taiwan.
He used mayfly tail, kind of synthetic material, to be the tail part, using flash in the body part. Then the hook is covered by the transparent thread.

I used to use this similar fly to catch Zacco here. But, the result is if I use it in a bit dirty water, the fishes attract it quite often. If I use it in clean water, the fishes just see nothing there. Probably it is not matching the nature insect.

2 comments:

  1. hey stranger - good to hear from you. I've just arrived into Seoul from China, where I don’t have access to blog site. I can’t wait to go fish again in Taiwan, it’s been a long while since I’ve heard you say the fishing is good. Hopefully the typhoons will stay away for a long long time.

    ReplyDelete