Sunday

Pressure is on!


Went out to KLG yesterday. I was looking forward to this trip as the temperature reached 50 degrees. Pulled into the parking lot around 10 am only to see around 10 anglers gearing up. As I walked along the bank, every good fishing spots were occupied by fishermen. Took me a while to find a good spot just to wet my line. I noticed other anglers were rush to get next fishing holes so by the time I finished with my current spot, it took me even longer for me to get to the next spot. (They were 쑤셔잉 to max)



Basically all the anglers who were suffering with the winter fever came out to fish. Came out with every possible fly patterns and spook to hell out of the fish with it. I been very lucky to fish KLG during the winter. I will come back next winter since I need to find myself less crowded water...

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for this post, I laughed hard thanks to it. That’s right, the early season – each time we go out, we’re surrounded by fishermen just as horny for fish as the next guy – ain’t no room for courtesy at the moment… doing our part in the 쑤셔잉. Still you managed to catch a few in that ultra competitive environment, good. I bet you there’s going to be a lot of fishermen around the world cutting work to fish these early months.

    We have to write something up about that physiological panic/ dread of arriving to your spot without your fly box soon. That was crazy.

    ReplyDelete