Thursday

neglected.

I find myself almost exclusively fly fishing these days but I look across the room and see a bunch of spin tackle. I have neglected these gear for so long… I started out fishing with lures and spin gear and so I bought a lot of that gear before I started fly fishing. They are not fancy gear but I still love my spin gear and there are times when only it will catch fish, or at least be more productive at it. As my fly fishing skills slowly improve, I find that I almost never takes these guys out. I don’t know if there are people who go back and forth at it and become really good at both… I’ll probably go back and forth and not be good at either. Next time I go out, I am going to catch fish on spin gear.

1 comment:

  1. Yoonho,
    When are you coming here again la?

    My gf is still waiting for your Dell smart phone.

    This year the fishes here are really good. Some of my friends already caught some beautiful fishes.

    Waiting for you and Jonathan coming here.

    ReplyDelete