Saturday

My first Steelhead fishing:

Orvis had a free steelhead class at American river in Sacramento couple of weeks ago. Many anglers came all of the area to learn how to go after steelhead. Two instructors came from two different stores and showed how to approach and also did some demonstration of casting two hands. I suppose like me many of them have some experience with single hand fly fishing, but first time for two hands. The weather was slightly over casted and water level was fair. I didn't see any that day, but I was able to catch one a week later.

8 comments:

  1. the tug is the drug. be careful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to see you on two hand rods. They are so much fun to cast. Congratulations on your first steelhead.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, I didn't know steel head fishing was such a big things here in this area and up toward north to Washington. Holding large rod with two hand handle was totally different experience.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is always exciting to learn new fishing methods. Looking forward to see more of shining fish.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow ..... 멋지네요.
    담번엔 물고기 사진도
    볼 수 있을까요?

    ㅎㅎ

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow ..... 멋지네요.
    담번엔 물고기 사진도
    볼 수 있을까요?

    ㅎㅎ

    ReplyDelete
  7. ㅋㅋㅋ 네, 혼자 긴낚시대로 거시기 하려니까 사진은 좀 그랬어요. 같이 다닐사람이 필요해요.

    ReplyDelete
  8. ㅋㅋ 골때리는거지. I;m in HK on way to Shenzhen. I'll be out of touch on blog till weekend. Weekend I'm in Seoul.

    ReplyDelete