Tuesday

Korea Fly Shop Series # 6. River







I have not personally visited River, but I have heard the name mentioned frequently from many anglers in Korea. River sounds like very nice shop, with dedicated followers to it. Browsing through their website, one of the things that caught my eyes was their River Fly Box sets. They sell fly sets in nice eco-friendly River card board boxes. The fly sets seems to be organized by species & season, I like what I saw. Browsing through their photos, seems like a pretty serious fly shop focused on guided trips. Unfortunately the web site is only in Korean, but I’m sure someone will get back to you if you write to them at (webmaster@riverfly.net). I look forward to visiting them the next time I am in Seoul.

http://www.riverfly.net





3 comments:

  1. Great site! 아이씨 다때려치고 한국가서 낚시만하다 죽을래

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recently hired Mr. Cho, the owner of River Fly, as a guide for the KangwonDo area. He took us Cherry Trout fishing in the morning and Rainbow fishing in the afternoon. It was a great time and he spokes good english for us non-Korean speakers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cyberbear, glad to hear that you enjoy what Korea streams had to offer

      Delete