Monday

monsieur grande basse de bouche



When I caught this junior bass, the tail of the fly sat on its face and this is what came to mind. All he needed was a nice looking pipe and the a pair of glasses. Then I walked some to the other side of the lake and met a good looking bass. It gave me a couple of nice jumps, like it was showing off its acrobatic abilities, then sat perfectly still for the photo. Every hour of the day looks wonderful these days, the skies are full of character & drama. Then on the way home some deer were hanging out at the edge of the woods. It looked like one of them were smoking in the back there, and the other one was the lookout. All this smoking creatures around me, all seducing me. But for me, I am done with smoking, even if deer and bass want to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment