Friday

Relaxing fishing in Friday afternoon

Yesterday afternoon some of my friends went to ShinChu, in the northern Taiwan, Hank's hometown. Last time Hank introduced this place for Taiwan fly fishers. Some of them are really interested in this place. Therefore, they invited each other to discover this place.


It did not change a lot, compared the situation with the last month. The cement construction may extend to here. It may cause the aqua environment change dramatically.


Met a fly fisher here, just beside the small pond. There were about 20 to 30 small Kuuri here waiting for breeding


The unknown flower standing on the river side

A sort of unknown beatle



One of my friends, Jason Chu, was teaching anchorman to use dry fly


A Iau was testing his new bamboo rod


This little brother is only 18 years old. When he was 17, he came to my shop and joined my class. Now he is a good fly fisher as well.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Caddis! Good to hear from you. I hear fishing is really great in Taiwan this year - I hope to get there soon to fish with you guys. Hank's hometown looks beautiful. I've just arrived back to Seoul from HK, hopefully if the rain lets up, I'll fish one day this week. Take care and look forward to more exciting photos from Taiwan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to fish in Taiwan one day. Looks fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Caddis! Looks like you guys had fun there in ShinChu. Hope everything is well with you. When are you coming to visit us in Korea?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that big hat. It could be cool to have that on your face and take a afternoon nap after hard fly fishing from early morning.

    ReplyDelete