Saturday

Fly Fishing Through The Midlife Crisis


















Fishing Through the Midlife Crisis by Howell Raines.

I read this book recommended to me by Mr. Bae, and it's one I definately recommend to all my friends. Great perspective on fishing, friendship, and our journey through life as fishermen. Excellent reading.

“There may come a day when I do not care to fish anymore. That day is not here yet, but it could happen. Just as I outgrew the Redneck Way, I find that I do not much like to go to the streams in Pennsylvania and Maryland where Dick introduced me to trout fishing. I prefer the rivers out West or the saltwater flats in the Keys or on the Gulf Coast. And sometimes when I am in the West or on the coast, I feel like I have had enough after a day or two. Anything is possible in the life of a man if he lives long enough. Even maturity.”

No comments:

Post a Comment