Wednesday

your blog needs more manly fish pictures...




A friend advised me today that a fishing blog site needs more pictures of fish (larger, meaner, and more macho photos). The "spirit" of catching fish and all that stuff is great, but it ain't much without big honkin fish photos. So here is one picture of a large mouth bass (is this one manly enough?). Nothing more macho than Northerns and Muskies of course. I bought myself some bite guards and pike flies at Orvis. Hopefully I will soon be able to load that photo of me holding that musky I will catch on the new fly.


Stay tuned (it might be a while, but stay tuned anyway).

1 comment:

  1. Yoonho, That is a HUGE fish and a wonderful photo. I hope you are doing well in Chicago (?)and as happy as you look in that photo (though not always!). Blessings to you and your family of four and take care, keep fishing for wonderful, beautiful, mysterious things and deep water creatures... Wanted to say hello since getting your email, here it is! Se' Lee (sangmee, writing from seoul)

    ReplyDelete