Sunday

Weather is not going to stop me going fishing














After many months of discussion, my friend Sang-han and his son decided to go fly fishing with me for the first time; however, when we arrived to mountain area, the weather was too harsh for beginners. With my wife’s pregnancy, I couldn’t go fishing for long time, and this harsh weather didn’t bother me being out there was so cool. But for two beginners, it was too harsh of weather to stay out too long. We started out with short session of casting on snow and did about an hour of fishing. We only caught one small rainbow; we all enjoyed the trip and promised each other to meet again in that creek when the weather gets warmer.

2 comments:

  1. ㅋㅋ...처음 나가는데 날씨가 좀 협조 했으면 좋았을뻔 했네 형. 완전히 빡쌔게 입문하셨는데...다시 나갈런지 모르겠다.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 항상 저렇게 시작한 사람들이 다아아아아아시는 낚시 안해! 라고들 하시던데. 왜 그러셧어요?

    다음주에 우리 한국가요. 물좋은데 아낌없이 대려가 주실꺼죠? 저번처럼 입맛만 보게 하시면 다아아아시는 낚시안해!

    ReplyDelete