Thursday

Appearing on our favorite blog…. Moldy Chum



Started this morning pretty much the same as I do other winter mornings …as part the daily routine, I flipped through some of my favorite blog sites. This morning was different because my favorite blog site had us in it! Such an honor and it totally made my day. Thank you!

Moldy Chum is our favorite site for many reasons, but mainly because it covers fishing in a funny, passionate, and thoughtful way. (there are plenty of sites that takes itself (and fishing) much too seriously … kind of defeating the point). Till now, like a good fishing hole, I’ve only shared Moldy Chum with a few close friends. Have to check it out:

http://moldychum.com

2 comments:

  1. sweet. I will check this site out. These months have me tying sardine patterns for my upcoming trip to mexico, puerta vallarta. There are some really sweet videos showing how to catch rooster fish off the beach.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Post some of your new flies. This site could use some larger sized salt water flies. thanks.

    ReplyDelete