Thursday

Bigger is better.


When it comes to bass action, bigger is better. I met up with an old friend of mine, and we spent some time to catch up & then catch some bass. I caught this girl today on a spin lure, 10 feet from the banks of the lake. She hooked, she jumped, she gave a run, and then she was in my hands. She is the largest bass I found this season, and it was a blast to bring her in. I let her go quickly, in hopes that we might meet again when she is fatter and bigger later this season. My friend also caught a few good ones today and that was an awesome way to spend the afternoon. Even the bluegills that came up were bigger than normal. It must be that good time of the year. Anyways, there’s a good chance I will be out on the water again tomorrow morning, and hopefully I’ll watch the sun come up with a similar size bass in my hands.









No comments:

Post a Comment